Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis (ADEM) Support Group

Sudden loss of hearing

I had ADEM in 2000 and have dealt with issues re ADEM since. I suddenly lost total hearing in my right ear last Thursday and am currently undergoing tests. I am in my 60’s now and terrified since it is brain related. I am also with my husband the sole caregivers for a disabled son with inoperable spinal cord injuries. We need prayers and good energy sent our way.

Blossom,

What is your son’s first name, so that we can pray for all of you. My prayers are with you all!

Lynn

Hi Lynn my son’s name is Dylan and my husband is Marc. I truly believe in the power of prayer and we need lot’s of them. God Bless you!

Hi from Australia, sending you all an extra big boost of strength & best wishes. Natalie

Thank you Natalie. I hope God is listening.

Thank you both for your prayers. I started treatment at the hospital this morning and have two more procedures to go. My son is having a CT scan on Friday and an MRI on Sunday. We will know by next week if he has confirmed renal cell carcinoma. I will know by the end of May if I will be able to ever hear again. I pray non stop for all of us and those others suffering from ADEM. HUGS
Gloria